[plug] nVidia Card

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 16 12:51:28 WST 2007

"Chris Watt" <something.rotten at gmail.com> writes:

>That could be it with ym temporary screen,

>But it was doing it with a 19" LCD as well (which I know was a
>1280*1024 screen).

>I have used the new nVidia drivers and still the problem.

Suggest that you boot a live CD/DVD Linux and see if the card
behaves with knobbled (non-GPL) "nv" drivers typically included.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "If we let things terrify us,
 X   against HTML mail     |  life will not be worth living."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.