[plug] nVidia Card

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 15 13:27:19 WST 2007

WolfBite <wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com> writes:

>--===============1145099216==

>--0-1377117911-1168831379=:8681

>Arrr the joys of dual booting :)=0A=0Athe FIRST check that the monitor refr=
>esh is set low 60=0AIf indoubt use safe mode=0A=0A I have had various nvidi=
>a cards (gawd a fair few actually)=0Amost resolutions problem is either too=
> high or refresh rate=0A=0Aalso some monitor will HATE some resolutions=0A=
>=0Atry some livecd (sabayon 3.26 is good, or  mandriv etc)=0A=0Aelse ignore=
>.....=0Axp=0Alp=0Azp=0Ahehe=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Daniel=
> Pearson (Flashware Solutions) <daniel at flashware.net>=0ATo: plug at plug.org.a=
>u=0ASent: Monday, January 15, 2007 10:55:19 AM=0ASubject: Re: [plug] nVidia=

Note how you are replying.... Does it make sense?
Please watch the message formats.

See if you can stop posting/replying with multi-part encoded
messages.

This note aplies to a number of respondents who make it impossible
to answer a question from a plain-text environment.

Plain text is your friend. It gives you the widest-possible
readership and is most-portable of all.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "If we let things terrify us,
 X   against HTML mail     |  life will not be worth living."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.