[plug] Imap problem

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:48:14 WST 2007

Hey Mark,

Can you give us some more information about the distro you use?

I'd be looking for /etc/imap or /etc/uw-imap or something close.  Failing
that, depending on the distro you use check out your /etc/conf.d (Gentoo
*nix's) or /etc/default (Debian derivatives) for your imap conf.

By the looks of it you'll be looking to turn the LOGINDISABLED property to
false!

Shannon

  _____