[plug] Disaster recovery utilities for *nix

Anne Busby anne.busby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:14:36 WST 2007

CSAM is transaction based.  We are looking at log shipping however the
recovery process would be manual (ie replay logs and reinitialize app and
domain settings) and in the event of a disaster (given the client has little
*nix skills) are seeking a more 'automated' process (off the shelf might be
better term).