[plug] problem with xhost and $DISPLAY

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Mon Jul 2 13:07:25 WST 2007

Just a little more info for those who may be interested. If you are using
Kubuntu and are planning to forward X11 connections without using SSH (say on
a local network), then you will need to change the startup parameters of X.

This can be done be editing the /etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc file and changing:

	ServerArgsLocal=-nolisten tcp

to:

	ServerArgsLocal=

Cheers,