[plug] Microsoft's Five Stages of Linux Grief

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 2 14:11:44 WST 2007

It may be tempting to have this thread moved OT because it's not directly
Linux-Tech but...

FWIW I received an advert/announcement from Novell, suggesting that MS
Vista could be easily and sensibly deployed by using the features and
strengths of the Novell (Linux) architecture.

So maybe there is an element of "let's not beat them over the head, let's
make use of them to further our OS's deployment" from the MS camp?

Shrug,
Denis