[plug] Writing into existing.pdf document

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:27:25 WST 2007

Hi Folks,
              I have just received a job related application where I
am asked to fill out the appropriate sections starting with my name,
DOB, the relevant parts of my work CV, etc. etc..... Nothing wrong
with that, except that the whole document format is .pdf. And that's
where I am kinda running out of answers. How do you write into or edit
an existing PDF document? Is there an existing GPL/Linux based non
proprietary software which would do the trick for me?
Any answer, recommendation, comments (positive or otherwise) would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards
              Milan Pospisil

P.S. The distro I am using is Ubuntu 6.06.