[plug] Writing into existing.pdf document

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 6 19:47:13 WST 2007

If its a writable pdf - designed to be filled out you can download
adobes linux version of the reader which can do it.  I dont think
xpdf/evince etc can do it.

In some cases, I have extracted the page as an image and inserted as a
background inage in an openoffice document and overtyped it, then
re-exported it to pdf.  Fussy, but it works!

BillK