[plug] Re: [plug-announce] * July Workshop Reminder - Waugh on the Western Front! *

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:08:09 WST 2007

On 7/16/07, Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007, Patrick Coleman wrote:

<snip>
> Would the discussion involving Pia Waugh, not be more appropriate for a
> "PLUG Seminar", held in something like a lecture theatre or presentation
> room, or something similar, that would me more suited than the UCC
> workshop location, and thus also allowing the workshop and the
> discussion to operate without competing with each other?

This was raised on the committee list; I got the impression that Pia
is only here for a couple of days and so the workshop time was the
only time available.

I'm open to holding the workshop at our (new) seminar venue, though -
there should be enough space there to run both at once.

-Patrick

--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au - WA Backup, Web and VPS Hosting