[plug] logitech g15 gaming keyboard

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Wed Jul 18 15:40:18 WST 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 13:44 +0800, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I managed to spill a few drops of coke on my g15 gaming keyboard
				^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for your troubles, and not trying to give an "after the horse has
bolted" reply but this instance serves as a heads up for anyone. Coke is
THE worst because it contains phosphoric acid - the main active
ingredient in rust converter. The thing to do in such an instance is to
strip apart the component/keyboard/whatever IMMEDIATELY and rinse in
solvent and/or DI water (after turning of power or removing batteries,
etc.)

The only solution to your problem now maybe to repair the tracks on the
membrane circuit board with a circuit repair pen from Jaycar or
Altronics or whoever.

Gavin