[plug] I give up

hatari at iinet.net.au hatari at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 23 10:55:07 WST 2007

Hello, any....

I disagree unless we also stop "advertising" the businesses we have setup to make money
out of Linux too (aka phixpcs, etc.)

There are many "types" of users in this club and trying to accommodate "most" would be
helpful.  Gentle reminders from time to time about "[OT]" is fine but the nazi approach just
demonstrates intolerance, or arrogance, or ignorance, or foolishness.  Certainly numbers
issues start out as "linux" but end up as "hardware".  Harmless stuff really - even beneficial in
the long run.

Regards,
wayne