[plug] I give up

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Mon Jul 23 13:24:20 WST 2007

Peter F Bradshaw wrote:
> This is the PLUG list. I would think that questions concerning Windows
> would be more usefully directed to the PWUG list. Or you may consider
> mailing your trusted respondends directly.
>
> The issue is not whether you are trying to make money but, if you are,
> whether you are trying to make money from Linux use. And, if you are
> asking Windows questions you are not trying to make money from Linux
> use - you are trying to make money from Windows. But, of course,
> questions concerning interoperatibility between Windows and Linux are
> Linux questions.

We run Linux here and have done for over 7 years. The only thing holding
us back from being MS free is the ATO software that we use regularly,
like every week.

Not everybody on this list is an exclusive Linux user, or so it seems to
me, and they do have the necessary computer expertise, in all sorts of
operating systems. So I am prepared to engage their services.

Once contact has been made, I generally move it to direct e-mailing, for
obvious reasons.

Alex