[plug] Bandwidth reports on firewall

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Mon Jul 23 15:17:54 WST 2007

I hacked up a munin plugin to work with PostgreSQL and iptables/ulog
which worked pretty well. The plugin itself is largely unnecessary -
once you've got the ulog data into PostgreSQL (or MySQL) you can do
whatever analysis you like.

I've you ask nicely and bat your eye-lashes, I might be able to dig up
the appropriate scripts to set it up.

Adrian