[plug] I give up

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:47:42 WST 2007

I don't think its necessary to have concrete rules about what is OT and
what is not, Talking about the rules isn't particularly linux-related but
in this case it still in my opinion belongs on the main list. It should
remain largely a judgement call but, perhaps we need some sort of more
specific ruling such as job adverts are not appropriate on the main list?
Most of the cases which seem to bother some people are reccuring cases and
we could have a specific ruling against such cases.