[plug] I give up

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Mon Jul 23 15:21:31 WST 2007

Children, tit for tat is not a constructive discussion. Anything not
related to
Linux goes on one of the OFF TOPIC lists. What part of that do you not
understand!

I agree with Gregory here, and it appears that people need reminding of
the guidelines more often. Good suggestion Gregory, I'll discuss that
suggestion with the committee.

Mark