[plug] Forum Software

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Tue Jul 24 09:19:14 WST 2007

Following last night's discussion at the workshop, I've done a quick
investigation into forum software. Using the criteria of "what looks
hot", this is a rough list of what I feel could be contenders:

phpBB - http://www.phpbb.com/
punBB - http://punbb.org/
mwForum - http://www.mwforum.org/

Drupal, a popular CMS which I've had a lot of experience with, also has
a forum module.

This is by no means a definitive list and is intended to get the ball
rolling.

If ppl with servers could chuck one or two of these (or any others up)
so we could all have a look, that'd be great.

Adrian