[plug] Forum Software

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 10:47:56 WST 2007

Hi Adrian,

Would you know if any or all of these offer the option to subscribe to
any new post and sends an email with the full content of the new post?
Not a link to it or just the subject, the whole post? I like the PLUG
mailing list but I don't follow much of the forums I belong to, too
many different forums and clicks to get there, so a forum that can also
mail out the new posts would be good for me.

Thanks

Fred