[plug] Forum Software

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Wed Jul 25 14:35:42 WST 2007

Arie, You are so right, but that is what clubs do. Some do it better than
others, PLUG just needs to change its game plan and that is happening
right now. There was a lot said at the meeting on Monday that has been
noted and being digested now.

KEEP CLEAR - Committee at work!

As they say 'watch this space'!

Mark