[plug] Forum Software

James Drysdale drysdale at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 25 16:21:56 WST 2007

G'day,

I've only been a member here for a short while, just over a month, but I
agree with this.
For the sake of convieniently & neatly arranged topics of discussion,
there would be a lot less interaction.
This group does seem "small" enough to continue with email based
contact, and is more efficient as a base for discussion.

It's not unusual for email clients to quietly run in the background, but
keeping a forum window open, or browsing it more than twice a day on the
off-chance that a topic of mutual benefit presents itself is not
something I would necessarily do.

I haven't been here for very long, so I reckon this would be my $0.04
worth :-P

Cheers,
James.