[plug] Changes to PLUG

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Sat Jul 28 17:50:32 WST 2007

As a newbie to WA's Linux community (but certainly not Linux), I have
been following this discourse with interest, on my quest to find
like-minded Linux geeks (and professionals, of course ! :P)

Prompted by this discussion I looked at the SLPWA website... and
discovered that it's pretty significantly broken (links, content etc.)

How active is SLPWA at the moment?

Also, given that iiNet is a significant commercial user of Linux, and
the CEO Mike Malone an ex-kernel hacker, does iiNet support PLUG and/or
SPLWA at all?

Paul Antoine,
Millennium Engineering Pty Ltd