[plug] Open Source Centre WA re-opened?

Karen Haines karen at wasp.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 8 12:55:52 WST 2007

Fred

The WASP si offering to PLUG a location taht has a teaching lab for OSS
folks
to use in a fashion similar to usage at the Open Source Centre.
However, we are not housing the servers. THe ARRC Facility is
handling that one.

Cheers,
Karen

--
A/Prof Karen G. Haines
Director, Western Australian Supercomputer Program