[plug] [OT] Vista is a serious mess?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:40:57 WST 2007

My mate Steve is running vista and it's like firing up a 386 or something!
;) It's also so easy to use that I can't figure out how to do a damn thing,
plus I can't get firefox to run again now, after a reboot, it just complains
at you about not completing an installation, grrr.

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"