[plug] [OT] Vista is a serious mess?

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Mar 16 13:00:54 WST 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 10:40 +0800, John Knight wrote:
> My mate Steve is running vista and it's like firing up a 386 or something!
> ;) It's also so easy to use that I can't figure out how to do a damn thing,
> plus I can't get firefox to run again now, after a reboot, it just complains
> at you about not completing an installation, grrr.
>
> "...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
> give those three heaps!"

Please, people, some posters have been rude, and others have been less
rude, but the consensus was that this discussion belongs on the
Off-topic list that PLUG runs for non-linux related posts.

Please move it there - it quite interests me, and I will read it, I just
hate to see the list degenerating into (fully-justified) flames.

Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11

Linux Counter user #306629