[plug] undeleting files in xfs, please help !

Jason uq1 at hate-tank.net
Sun Mar 18 10:49:05 WST 2007

Well, I came across a program called "photorec" and it's awesome.

It ended up recovering all the files I had accidentally deleted and then
some!

I strongly recommend you try it out if you ever delete something and
want to recover it.  It is able to recover a large number of different
file types (rar, arj, zip, doc, jpg, mpg etc etc).

Jason.