[plug] undeleting files in xfs, please help !

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun Mar 18 12:59:36 WST 2007

Jason wrote:
> Well, I came across a program called "photorec" and it's awesome.
>
> It ended up recovering all the files I had accidentally deleted and then
> some!
>
> I strongly recommend you try it out if you ever delete something and
> want to recover it.  It is able to recover a large number of different
> file types (rar, arj, zip, doc, jpg, mpg etc etc).
>
> Jason.

It sounds like pure gold.  Does it only work with xfs or will it cover
other file systems.  For instance, is there similar/same for ext3 or
reiserfs?

Tia
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!