[plug] Webcam Recommendations

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:35:02 WST 2007

Hi Lance,

I'm not sure but I'm also interested in this. I'm looking into buying a
webcam (looking at the Logitech QuickCam Fusion) so my mother can view her
new granddaughter from the other side of the world. I'd like to also be able
to use this camera under linux, but I haven't done thorough checking yet.

cheers,

Ari