[plug] online Linux distro ordering site ?

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 1 14:28:54 WST 2007

On 1 May 2007 at 14:05, Mary Wright wrote:

> HI
>
>   I was wondering does anyone knows a good online place to buy linux
> distro's as at the moment I am on dialup and downloading ISO's is
somewhat
> out of the question.
>
> I wouldn't mind getting ahold of the current UBUNTU

Hello Mary,

One way to get the latest distros, is on the cover disks of IT and
Computer magazines from your local newsagent.

You have to pay for the magazines but they are excellent reading and can
be habit forming.

e.g :

Ubuntu 6.10 - Edgy Eft was on the cover disk of the January 2007 Edition
of Linux magazine.

HTH

Regards Arie