[plug] online Linux distro ordering site ?

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Tue May 1 14:43:32 WST 2007

G'day Mary

Mary Wright wrote:
> HI
>
>  I was wondering does anyone knows a good online place to buy linux
> distro's as at the moment I am on dialup and downloading ISO's
> is somewhat out of the question.
>
> I wouldn't mind getting ahold of the current UBUNTU

Where are you?  In Perth metro i presume.  If you like, contact me off
list. I'm happy to procure and burn a number of different distros for
you if you what.

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"Jesus Christ is the centre of everything and the object of everything;
He who does not know him, knows nothing of the order of the world
and nothing of himself."             Blaise Pascal