[plug] online Linux distro ordering site ?

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Tue May 1 20:42:54 WST 2007

Hi Mary,

As I've communicated to you before..I do some IT work for the Rav Nickel
mine - I can send through the internal mail when I get back to Perth if
you like.
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.