[plug] Konquorer browser identification

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Wed May 2 16:28:42 WST 2007

Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My cousin is running Debian with KDE and is trying to find how he can change
> is browser identification string for user agent manipulation. He found a web
> site that says that he should change it in "Browser Options" in the KDE
> control centre, but he doesn't have that option.
>
> I found another site that said that logging in as root gives more options in
> the KDE Control Centre however this hasn't helped either.
>
> Can someone please enlighten me/him/us?

In mine it's in  Control Centre -> File Manager -> Web Browser ->
Browser Identification   ... and that's logged in as a user.

'bye
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"Jesus Christ is the centre of everything and the object of everything;
He who does not know him, knows nothing of the order of the world
and nothing of himself."             Blaise Pascal