[plug] Konquorer browser identification

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Wed May 2 16:42:50 WST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 16:16 +0800, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My cousin is running Debian with KDE and is trying to find how he can change
> is browser identification string for user agent manipulation. He found a web
> site that says that he should change it in "Browser Options" in the KDE
> control centre, but he doesn't have that option.
>
> I found another site that said that logging in as root gives more options in
> the KDE Control Centre however this hasn't helped either.
>
> Can someone please enlighten me/him/us?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adam.

What about Settings ---> Configure ---> scroll down to Browser
Identification ---> New to add site and what lies you want to tell the
site?

This is under SUSE 10.1 and KDE 3.5.1 Level "a".
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629