[plug] IPSEC routing between adjacent subnets

Bogdan Mutziu bmutziu at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:44:23 WST 2007

Hello Steve,

First of all thanks for your prompt and detailed answer :)

The IPSEC part was already setup by means of racoon and a Juniper
router. I have made a functional tunnel and now I must wait for
permissions on the Juniper side to route me the 10.1.1.1 tunnel
address through the requested destination network.

Hope I didn't miss anything...

Best regards,

Bogdan