[plug] Interesting command that may make root access more fun ..

Joshua Chase joshych at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 28 17:17:45 WST 2007

Your probably right. The default permissions must have been customized.

Daniel Foote <freefoote at gmail.com> wrote: > Funny, my son is actually using Debian 4.0, and he's the one who showed
> me ....
> > This trick didn't work for me with Debian 40r0(etch).

By default Debian is not setup this way. The default install of sudo
on Debian has no privileges for anyone but root. I also understand
that sudo is not installed by default either.

Daniel Foote.
PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au