[plug] Interesting command that may make root access more fun ..

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon May 28 17:37:52 WST 2007

You are correct, I was waiting for this thread to pop up again so I
could tell you about the what ACTUALLY happened and what he SAID
happened, until I leaned on him a bit ....

On the advice of one of his friends on another group, he added his name
to sudoers and gave himself full authority to do anything without the
password - of course he opens a vast hole in security, but it's his
machine, and I really don't feel like arguing ....