[plug] Spellchecking in OpenOffice

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Wed May 30 16:38:39 WST 2007

Go into:

Tools > Options > Language settings > Writing aids >Openoffice.org Hunspell SpellChecker (make sure it is ticked) > Edit

and make sure that under the heading: "Spelling";  the Openoffice.org Hunspell SpellChecker check box is ticked, and, of course, that the English(Australia) dictionary is selected.

When I upgraded to the latest version my Hunspell check box was not checked and my spell checker would let everything through, even thought the Australian Dictionary was selected - now it works fine.

Kind regards,  James