[plug] Network Monitoring Solutions

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Tue Nov 13 15:53:48 WST 2007

Munin will do great performance monitoring, but does lack good support
for sensible alerts. I'm also unsure of how well it would scale.

Adam, could you possibly break up your network into zone, similar to
iiBorg's per-*, syd-*, icp-*, etc, with a monitor for each subnet?