[plug] Anybody done this desktop Linux survey?

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 17:33:31 WST 2007

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:28 pm, Richard Meyer wrote:
> https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/2007ClientSurvey

Yep, I thought it was well-put-together.  It was cool that the site
gave me the interim results as soon as I finished filling in the
survey.  I'm looking forward to getting the final results.

I'm interested to hear people's thoughts on getting "non-Linux
friendly" businesses to do this kind of survey.  Ideas, anyone?

--
Alastair Irvine, Warpspace IT <http://www.warpspace.net/>
Business enquiries: 1300 881744 or guru at warpspace.net
[Linux Counter user #404151; OpenDocument Format Alliance member]