[plug] reset nVidia card to factory defaults??

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 26 16:48:42 WST 2007

Something I just noticed when rebuilding a kernel yesterday - there are
some display settings that may be active before the nvidia driver takes
over.  This is in  2.6.22/23.

In 2.6.13 where I am now, in graphics, there is a "low level switch
control", and the in the console display driver support (another level
down) there is a "map the console to primary display device"

Have fun,
BillK