[plug] Re: Companies using Linux around Perth

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Thu Nov 29 10:07:18 WST 2007

Jonathan wrote:
> [...]

I imagine he is, but since you seem to be more technically oriented, I'd
suggest the likes of PLUG, SLPWA and SAGE-AU(-WA) first. ACS seems to
have a political, bureaucratic and businessy image - meaning not a
popular one with techies (: (By golly did I just oversimplify the
distinction.)
There's AUUG too, but they seem to be in wind-down mode as an
organisation. Perhaps they'd be helpful.

Ciao,
Greg.

--
      Gregory Orange             Phone: +61 8 9387 7955