[plug] Server back up

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 8 17:32:35 WST 2007

"Patrick Coleman" <blinken at gmail.com> wrote:

>The PLUG server went down yesterday (though it may have been earlier),
>so messages to the list won't have gone through. It has just been
>restarted, and hopefully will remain up.

>The Darwin LUG have generously donated their server to us, which is a
>HP Proliant ML-110 and which should be significantly faster and less
>crashy than our current VIA EPIA box. We're just sorting out the
>details now, and hopefully will be able to start setting it up
>shortly.

Serves you right for replacing the stable operating system on the
EPIA. :-)

Heaven only knows why such a machine needs to be "fast".
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | The object of life is not to be on the side of
 X   against HTML mail     | the majority but to escape finding oneself in
/ \  and postings          | the ranks of the insane.  -- Marcus Aurelius