[plug] [plug-ctte] Ebay is Anti-Linux!

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Oct 12 09:32:47 WST 2007

Hi List,

Great that this has been "seen" and brought up, but has anyone written
to Ebay about it?

If not then lets be the first and maybe start a petitiononline.com and
rally up other international *LUGs

List thoughts?

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

You will step on the night soil of many countries.

Q:	What do you call 15 blondes in a circle?