[plug] Any Linux shopfronts in Perth?

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 18 21:09:54 WST 2007

He used to be partners with another guy and they actually had a shop
near Freo, but I think his shop is from home now. I would suggest you
contact him, though.

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 20:11 +0800, David Buddrige wrote:
> Does he have a brick and mortar shop that can be visited physically or
> is the shop *only* available on-line?
>
> cheers
>
> David. 8-)
> On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 17:44 +0800, Richard Meyer wrote:
> > Scott Middleton at https://shop.linuxit.com.au/ does this for a living -
> > his prices are reasonable and he's very helpful.
> >

> > On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 15:35 +0800, Bruce M. Axtens wrote:
> > > G'day all
> > >
> > > With Daniel up North (somewhere between Katharine and Darwin today), I've
> > > ended up fielding a call from a prospective Linux user.
> > >
> > > Being a dialup user he's limited in what he can download, so I was wondering
> > > where he can go, physically, to pick up a Linux distro disk (CD not DVD).
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Kind regards,
> > > Bruce M. Axtens

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629