[plug] Any Linux shopfronts in Perth?

Coral and Ben cobel at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 18 19:21:42 WST 2007

I have been in this position too and I would suggest either downloading
puppylinux (I think it is currently about an 80meg iso with features to
the max, or buying disks off ebay.com.au, or perhaps posting to the list
and asking members here if they can send him some disks - i would be
happy to, I have a few recent isos saved here, ubuntu, kubuntu,
mandriva, slackware etc