[plug] Ethernet Bonding

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Fri Oct 19 11:24:47 WST 2007

Provided you're doing mode 1 (active-standby) and you ensure that
traffic only leaves the active interface, it should work on any switch.
As fas as the switch is concerned, in the event of a failure the
interface has been unplugged from the old switchport and plugged into
the new one.