[plug] Business Grade ADSL Recommendation

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Mon Sep 3 15:56:20 WST 2007

Hi Mark,

Have you looked at iiNet?  Their business pack includes static ip, and
their config tool allows unblocking of all ports.  Speed to the US etc.
seems excellent to me (I download ISO's etc. regularly.)

The business pack gives you priority support too.

P.
Full disclosure: my other half works for iiNet, but we'd chosen them
before that happened :-)