[plug] PERL programmer wanted

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 10 13:44:02 WST 2007

Gday,

Informally, and on behalf of my employer I'm seeking one (or maybe more)
PERL programmers to recommend to my employer for hiring. I'm doing this
because a) we're short on good perl programmers, and b) because I get a
finders fee for each person hired from my recommendation.

So I'll ask for interested people to email me off-list with information on
their experience and any example PERL projects etc. I'll give anyone I
think would make it through an interview info on the position,
company and pay etc, and I'd grab a CV to give to my manager.

Cheers
Michael