[plug] dns reverse lookup

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at skybridge.com.au
Thu Sep 20 09:29:03 WST 2007

I believe it is against IANA policy to not have reverse lookups on any IP's.
As I used to work for iiNet as a Systems Engineer I am fairly sure that they
do have reverse lookups for their IP's. It's possible that it is a new range
that's been added and not put into their database and therefore not being
automagically added to the Bind config.

Try calling them and ask. Or maybe the iiLurkers could reply.

Adam.