[plug] E-MAIL NON DELIVERY

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Sep 26 01:02:09 WST 2007

On 25 Sep 2007 at 21:51, hatari at iinet.net.au wrote:

> I spent many years and a lot of dollars studying I.T. and getting I.T.
> qualifications - so I guess you must be referring to some other kind of
> I.T. idiot.  Hope so.
> P.S.
> If there is one thing I discovered out in the big I.T. world afterwards
> it  was the many idiots sitting behind computers using them, who wouldn't
> listen to simple instructions - only to, regularly, keep stuffing them
> up.
> Niusances and Menaces, one and all.

You really should show some consideration to these people (the idiots
sitting behind computers)  	;-)

They probably keep you in a job - and no doubt a reasonably well paid one
at that. :-)

If they ever got as educated as you - you would probably be out of a job -
oooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!

I once criticised some TAFE lecturers, because of how they ran the classes.
Then a short while later - I became the object of my own criticism - they
offered me a position as a relief lecturer - and I accepted.

Regards Arie