[plug] E-MAIL NON DELIVERY

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Sep 27 21:20:40 WST 2007

On 27 Sep 2007 at 20:18, hatari at iinet.net.au wrote:

> Thanks, Arie....
>
> I wouldn't be going around relating stories about your own hipocracy if I
> were you - but I'm not you, am I.  However you may - if you choose - keep
> your personal opinions about me to yourself though.
>
> As far as being "educated" goes there are many educated people who -
> nevertheless - aren't smart.  I appreciate good logic.

I'm sorry to see that with all your education and experience that your
sense of humour has died a miserable death.

My comments were made somewhat tongue in cheek.

But you obviously couldn't see that.

You have justified my time at TAFE AND Uni to get I.T. qualifications and
then decide not to work in I.T. - all because of people such as your self.

I wish you lots of luck, happiness and success should you choose to
continue with I.T.

I would also like to wish you good health, because with your attitudes -
you may well need it.

Regards Arie