[plug] mounting ext3 partition image

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 1 11:34:01 WST 2008

Keep in mind you can run 'file' against the image file, or vi -b
imagefile to see inside it (thogh at those sizez, you might only want to
'head' the first couple of Mb) - you can often work out what state the
file is in (i.e., compressed) from this.  If really desparate, 'strings'
it and see if any test is visible.

BillK